View Single Post
Old 12-28-2023, 12:52 AM
Andy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: guppy CA

Originally Posted by CGLimits View Post
WOW you are a peach of a guy…don’t let that chip on your shoulder crush you…
No a chip; just an unvarnished assessment.
Just wander through the threads here. F9's only marginally better than NK as far as work environment.

But if it makes you feel any better: F9's management is the best. They have their employees best interests at heart. F9 is the best airline to work for. Ever.
...(Said no one.)

Originally Posted by spooldup View Post
Will you write me a letter of rec? thanks
You don't need one.
You don't need a college degree anymore.
You can even have a pink slip or two in your background.
Update your resume and get a bit of interview prep.

Even if you're a 60YO bidding single digits, you will do better at a legacy.

Originally Posted by Stayontarget View Post
You must not have read my post. I admitted I could be wrong. Twice. Did you have any updated engine info I missed or are you still just going with APC Nostradamus? For the record I also believe some bad engine news is coming based on hiring trends but tough to say how bad.

As usual looking at the bright side…if Legacies do kill the ULCC market and we aren’t being absorbed into Allegiant per your suggestion than I look forward to who will it be?! Large order book, pilots and planes sure helped NK get scooped up quick. B6/NK or HA/AK ménage a trois sounds like a fun time.

As always, thank you for your input.
I read your post. It was dripping with sarcasm.

As far as 'your' order book, it's not F9's. It's Indigo Partners' order book. Including the planes that currently have animals on the tail. Repaint them purple and send them to Hungary. It won't be the first time such a thing has happened. If Indigo isn't making money in the US, they'll just shift assets and sell off what they can. Perhaps keep a small operation in the US in order to keep the certificate and wait for another opportunity in the US. But the ULCC model is rapidly dying.