View Single Post
Old 12-29-2023, 10:14 AM
Anthrax
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2013

Originally Posted by willflyforfud View Post
I fully respect your right to do the "I told ya so" dance in May if there is no progress. Please everyone just punch your clock and count to ten and breathe. We'll eventually get through this and people on the NC/MEC don't want to work at 2015 wages either. We are all on the same side.

Many on this board remind me of children who are told "NO" by their parents... "but I really want to do this" NO... but I Really Really want this .. etc

Going nuclear just because you aren't satisfied with a direction or decision is not a good coping mechanism. You are only a CAPT on "your" aircraft and we all need some good CRM to get to an uneventful landing and bfast beer. Let's tone the rhetoric down. We have a direction till May, get onboard. Maybe practice your dance.
Happy New Year!! 🎉
You are wrong. and you say I’m childish, and I say you are naive.

tell me: what is childish about expecting the NC to do as he said: step down?

what is childish about expecting the union to represent the workers?

the adult thing to do is to clean house and start fresh, but the children are holding onto power at the expense of the union body!

the children are maneuvering for a 50+1 TA.

the adults are willing to wait for a fresh start and a fresh perspective, but the children are crying and screaming for the way it was.

and don’t gaslight me bro, we have every reason to be upset with how these children are behaving. poorly.