View Single Post
Old 01-19-2024, 07:47 AM
Stayontarget
Almost there

Joined APC: Apr 2021

Originally Posted by brooklynboys View Post
Yes, traditionally, it's slower in the Jan, Feb...
as long as Resverve"s allow to pickup open times as first "come" first get! it will be very little open times !
Seniority doesn't means that much when comes to this part of the contract!
Resverve " suck" at every Airlines . Even the big 3, I don't believe the big 3 reserves are allow to pick up times in the format of first come , first get!
I'm okay's with resverves picking up open times , As long as the trips has been in open time folder for 24nr ! This allow linehodder and cummuters to maneuver theirs schedules Not necessary picking up ! After that, Reserves can have at it!
Similar situation with short calls reserves swapping with the Grid for days off ! I have no issues with that , ! Except, when short call resv swap days off to pickup open times, now, that's another loop pool that's needs to be fixed !

Unfortunately, these issues was signed off in the last contract and most of those unions folks are no longer at f9!

apology's in advance for my bad grammar, !
So you want reserve to suck even more by making it harder to make extra money and pick up open time?

Alternative. Make reserve the best to bid so that a senior bidder wants it. The commuters wont have to sit in a far away base for no reason. Since 50% are commuters, more people are about to become commuters through displacements, and bases are going to start stagnating I find this a much larger priority than it was previously.