View Single Post
Old 01-24-2024, 02:37 PM
OscarRomeo
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2020

Originally Posted by Collins82 View Post
There is 3 aircraft, and 4 PIC's and 3 SIC's (PDP SIC's). We are all in the same boat from the same school. The other two are struggling a bit and are getting more hours because of it. They each have over 100 hours and still cant land or talk on radios. Ive done fine the whole time and have been told that by the company, but as a CA told me the other day, I might be a "victim of my own success". Meaning that because I was doing well, the other guys are given the flight time to try and improve. The company will evnetually send us to flight safety for the Type on either this aircraft or another and I think we would be moved to another before we got PIC in this one. I am currently studying for both this and for my CFI+II. Just want to be as prepared as I can. Really regretting just not getting my CFI immediately after training. I could have 300 hours logged by now. Either way oh well.
This sounds like a shady operation that is exploiting cheap labor by using unqualified pilots for seat fills (South Florida 135?). Do they at least use two qualified pilots in the Hawker you mentioned? You should probably run while your certificates and training record are still clean.