Thread: Can we buy Spirit's Airbus delivery slots ?

Bluediver , 02-14-2024 01:53 PM
Bluediver the REAL deal
Bluediver
Bluediver the REAL deal
close
  • Joined APC
    Jul 2022
Quote: Ah, the old "we need oversight but it just can't slow us down" routine. Sounds like what Boeing would have said to the regulators during the MAX certification.

You are welcome to add any info regarding the undisclosed order. If you want to talk about other things or raise other points again, we can all talk about those as well.
How about we talk about the GTF engine issue which is not allowing for our new deliveries of aircraft that were slated to replace old aircraft before we spent money that we currently are not making refurbishing those older aircraft? How about we talk about the airline killing investor that has us clearly in his sights? You know the guy that will gladly part us out to the big four and Alaska at a percentage of 24,24,24,24 and 4 if needed to allow for us all to be sent to the streets? How about we talk about the Earhardt pad and how tight it is over there or whether or not you’d trust the Sushi in T5 any more than you would from Wal-Mart? These are all examples of things in our Lane. While I agree with you that oversight is needed at Boeing or Airbus how about oversight of DeIce procedures in BOS? Not just for the incident but for the product provided. This P&W thing is big enough that we’re not growing. Our 10 year cycle is now complete. Settle in for the long and painful next I’ll guess 3-5 because they’ll not be nearly as fun. Unless of course in my opinion we get an over turn of the decision in Jun, but then can they close before Jul 24? I guess we’ll see. Oh and as for CBA 2? That’s also kicked Far outside of the uprights now. I hope you’re correct about an order, but frankly I’ll be surprised if it is us.