View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 01:47 PM
Merle Haggard
Aspiring PSA Captain

Joined APC: Sep 2020

Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
Why would it add 6 months? Cutler and crowd have said it would add at most 1 month transition. Now I think it'll be way more than 6 months. We just upped our ante and then before even waiting for a response, said we quit. The controlling entity - the NMB - is gonna have a fit with that. Dumbest move ever. The "even more" division within the pilot group just hit the peak but it will get worse before it gets better. Let's see how you feel in 4 months when we don't even have dates to negotiate and the NMB gives us the same treatment they recently gave SWA and ATI - no. One word answer - there is ZERO requirement anywhere that we must get released. It has to happen one day - but maybe that day is in 10 years from now and it's up to us to see if we can last that long or get something sooner. Dumbest move ever and you morons helped it happen.
Originally Posted by MarkThyme View Post
There is at least one among your ranks who gets it. It's this guy.

I'll be surprised if you have a deal before the end of 2025, and if you do, I predict it will be more on the company's terms than on yours.
Pilots who operate from a position of pessimism and fear is a glowing example of the success of the company's tactics.

Thankfully it's representative of the minority for the first time since the '90's.