View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 07:48 PM
bornc7d
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: Flap Operator

Originally Posted by Spooled View Post
Just trying to tell you the truth man. Do you know how many people lately have told me they regret coming to Pinnacle?

With the just get out comment - As big of a dump as Pinnacle is - you have to understand you cannot do that in this industry. I don't want to take a pay cut (even though it would be a small one), I don't want to be on reserve. Thank god I have 17 days off, or I would probably quit.

If I knew what I now know about Pinnacle, I would have stayed at my last employer and got on with a REAL company. Don't get me wrong, the Pilots are Pinnacle are great! Management are the screw ups.

Anyway come here! You'll be the 5th person I get to say "I told you so" to, when you come back whining about this place.

Take the advice of your elders.
I know I want to quit, and ditto 17 Days off is the only reason my resignation papers weren't in back in mid April. And I probably wont be around by the time winter comes around.

9 Months ago I was in the position saying
"It cant be that bad at Pinnacle. Its only if you commute."
Ohh, but it is. People that have been here for years say this is the worst they have ever seen it. It is too bad too, we have really great people, we are just tired of being cra**ed on. You would do the 1400 of us a favor and pilots in general by not coming here. I know its not what you want to hear but there it is.