Old 06-02-2008, 05:20 PM
Nevets
Banned

Joined APC: Dec 2007
Position: EMB 145 CPT

Originally Posted by dontsurf View Post
well that sure makes a lot of sense. "question your sincerity" = "you're lying". so let's see here. do you have access to skywest's private forums? if so, what is your name on there, since you claim to not work for skywest, i'd be very interested to know how you have access to it. given that you probably don't have access to it, how is it that you think you know whether i posted this question on that forum? given that maybe 1/2 of 1% of skywest pilots read that private skywest forum, or even know of its existence, i thought i'd get a better turnout here. is that too complicated for you to understand? why in the world would you question my sincerity? how ludicrous. i may think your fascination/obsession with skywest is bizarre, and i may disagree with your neo-communist rantings regarding unions, but i certainly don't "question your sincerity". you're amazing.
Yes, I am amazing, thank you. Now with that out of the way, I do question your sincerity. If you only want SKW pilots to respond, then post it the place where only SKW pilots are able to respond. Otherwise, don't complain (or whatever you want to call it) when you get us non SKW pilots responding to a thread here that is supposed to be meant only for SKW pilots.

By the way, I don't care one way or the other if you or anyone else here questions my sincerity or questions anything I write here. I don't take it personal.