View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 07:50 AM
JPilot77
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2006

When I was in Denver back in February I dropped by there, the chief pilot came down and scheduled a meeting with me the following the day.

Really friendly and laid back guy, was impressed he took the time out of his day to meet with a random drop-in.

They run air-ambulance and charter, lear 20/30/55, wanted around 1700 total time with an atp, said the upgrade was typically 9-12 months. I would guess if you were typed and had some pic in lears they would work with you. (I'm digging through the notes I took here) They only guaranteed 6 days off a month, was some sort of seniority based system to pick the days. The air ambo crews were on a hot-call system, I guess they have a lounge and bunks set up for them at the airport. The pay if I remember wasn't anything spectacular, I cant find where I wrote it down. Training contract for first officers, a smaller one for upgrades. I was taken on a facilities tour also, the place was immaculate and their aircraft seemed in great shape.

I also spoke with a captain that left there to go fly for Lynx as a first officer if that says anything. From what what he said I think he was more after qol at that point though.

It wouldn't hurt to try them, from my experience they seem to take all potential employees seriousley.

Seemed like a decent company if you can handle the schedule.

Last edited by JPilot77; 06-03-2008 at 07:58 AM.