View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 06:54 PM
WhizWheel
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: dogstyle

Originally Posted by Boogie Nights View Post
You must be a person who thrives on tension.
The grand conspiracy you suggest would imply 4 presidents 100's of former and current congressmen along with the BARON ILLUMINATEE have a master plan to disrupt the lives of ordinary Joe's like you and I..... If so I might as well as roll over now, because anyone person or organization with that power I can't fight. My 17 years of Active Duty, Guard and Reserve duty is for nothing.

I my friend am an optimist. I choose to think that this "oil problem" is one of "beanie babies". Things are worth what people perceive them to be worth. Right now people perceive oil to be worth what it is. Just like Junk bonds of the 80's, Tech stocks of the 90's, and property of the 00, oil will burst. What you may want to concern yourself with is the ability of a few to manipulate world markets, by creating unrealistic perceptions and conning others to join them (we need to educate investors). There seems to be less time between events.

I just encourage moderation in all things. I just want to shuffle my
KC-135 and 737 between coast with some security I will have a job next year. So can anyone tell me when to sell short??!!!
Do you have enough capital reserves in place to convince a platform to even let you BORROW enough to sell short for any sort of worthwhile profit? And what platorm do you plan on using in case you miraculously get this price drop information clairvoyance?