View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 12:37 AM
Boogie Nights
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: KC135 IP
Default The polluting of California

Pollution is the introduction of contaminants into an environment, of whatever predetermined or agreed upon proportions or frame of reference; these contaminants cause instability, disorder, harm or discomfort to the physical systems or living organisms therein.[1] Pollution can take the form of chemical substances, or energy, such as noise, heat, or light energy. Pollutants, the elements of pollution, can be foreign substances or energies, or naturally occurring; when naturally occurring, they are considered contaminants when they exceed natural levels. Pollution is often classed as point source or nonpoint source pollution.

I grew up here in California. We have been called the left coast. Truth isthe biggest idiots here are the one who come here (migrate) from the rest of the country. Chasing the dream. I grew up near the beach lower middle class happy to be here. New people moving in here have money and some sence of entitlement like the world owes them.

Example was the lady who wanted to move LAX because the airplanes make to much noise. Same lady who would complain if she had to drive to Long beach to catch a flight.

I know someone who went surfing and hung their wetsuit outside their house to dry. Someone put a note on their door saying please not to hang wetsuits because they spent allot of money on their house and did not want beach trash like him bringing down property values.

We have become the dumping ground for the rest of the countries artsy wantabees who want the American dream without working or sacrificing for it. The children of these nuts tend to be grounded but there are always new nuts to follow in their parents foot steps. Its frustrating