View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 05:28 PM
GravellyPointer
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: Salmon-37 FO

Originally Posted by WhizWheel View Post
Ummm, your retort is "watch the history channel please"???? Fella please tell me that Wikipedia and The History Channel are not your primary sources for why you can further the argument that Iraq had no WMD, even AFTER sanctions. The fact remains that WMD were found on Iraqi soil (errr sand) long after sanctions were imposed. You've had too much leftist Kool Aid in thinking otherwise.
I like how you ducked the issue of wheter April Glaspie ever gave Saddam 'the green light' to invade Kuwait. How about it now?

Instead of acknowledging the facts (which you would be told of on the aforementioned cable channel episode on the gulf war) you challenge me this way? Are you telling me the facts are that stockpiles were found in Iraq by the UN inspectors and/or coalition soldiers? Or that UN inspectors or coalition soldiers found evidence of an active WMD industry?

Another fact: The US sold Iraq a substantial amount of WMD.

I acknowledge the slight possibility that Iraq has (had) WMD which was smuggled to another country. Maybe we should invade and occupy Syria as a pre-emptive measure to prevent them from giving Iraq's supposed WMD to terrorists. How much oil does Syria have, BTW?