View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 05:02 AM
jsled
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2006
Position: 737 CA
Cool

Originally Posted by dojetdriver View Post
Wow, a UAL 747 CA reads ALL my posts here, I'm flattered. Are you sure UAL "survived" BK? What if the laws were like they are now? What if Wedhoff wasn't santa clause or there was another BK judge? Do you think UAL would have made it?

You really want to get into a wage discussion about who flies for what? How come you make as much (or as little) as a 777 CA? TWO more engines, more people, no more money.

On the topic of RJ wages, are you sure you have your facts strait? When you get more posts, PM me an address and I can email the LOA that dealt with Airbus pay rates. Also, we had pay protection for cnx'ed trips, not matter when they happened. We kept line holder guarantee at 75, didn't reduce it down to 65. Our RJ wages were the highest in 2001, then COMAIR/AWAC upper ours. All before taking concessions. It's the EXACT same process as a the majors. UAL got contract 2000, then DAL brought it up, with AA next in line had 9/11 not happened. Like I said, I'll be happy to send you a copy of the Airbus LOA.

I can't help but laugh. Your busting my chops, after reading your post it seems like you've got issues with the regionals. Remember, we're "all just the same".

Sorry to break it to, UAL wasn't my first choice. Nor my second.
Dude, let it go. Bubble Jet is gone! And remember, "united sucks, ted sucks more", (and Indy Air will liquidate!)

Last edited by jsled; 07-03-2008 at 05:09 AM.