Thread: Colgan mins?
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2006, 05:58 PM
cloudkicker1981
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: TRYING TO STAY AWAKE

Originally Posted by WEACLRS
We've hired recently with as little as 650/120 or 800/80. We've interviewed as low as 450/100. Make sure you have recent flight experience. Say 40 - 60 hours in the past six months, the more recent multi the better. The lower the total time, the more multi will be required.

All that said, we have a lot of low time guys right now. We need a few higher time guys in the pipeline to avoid hiring street captains. If you have 800 plus and 50 or 60 or so, I'd apply, especially if it's like 1100/50. You might be surprised.

Dude what makes you say that, have you seen the seniority list compared to the number of quailifed pilots ready to upgrade. In my recurrent ground last month the #1 ***** was guys who were here for a year and the seniorty compared to teh number of upgrades a month was going to be another 6 months before they seen the left side. These guys all in there 2-3000 hr range. Upgrades are in the 190 number for senority and ive been here a year and iM above 220. If anything i would completly say the opposite, that colgan actually wants low time guys so that way there not going anywhere for a year.

On the interviews, if you got a call to get an interview, than your already in when it comes to your experience. its now more about personality and knowledge, so study and smile..........good luck and weaclrs not busting your balls just my thought from the right side man............SAAB NATION arrrrrrrr