Thread: Comair updates?
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 08:54 PM
TurboDog
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008

Originally Posted by Zenbio View Post
If you want to keep your job, everyone needs to voice their concerns to someone who can make a difference.

As a fellow Comair pilot has said to me....

We as pilots need to take a stand!!!!

Call the MEC reps and tell them to start to represent US, who are going to lose our jobs if furlough mitigation isn't begun NOW.
Not just the senior guys who don't like the new scheduling software.

Call them and ask why we are getting furloughed and they are doing nothing about it. Ask why we pay the same dues as the older pilots yet we are the ones losing our jobs.
We are not to be used as a Barging Chip! The new software doesn’t mean nothing to pilots who don’t have a job to begin with!

Names:

1. Mark Cirksena MEC Chair [email protected] 859-409-8639
2. Fred Herman MEC Vice-chairman [email protected] 570-592-7566
3. Eric Jensen 832-451-7994

Put it in your phone and tell EVERYONE you see...lets speak up!!!
Dude! Any one of our pilots has at least a 3rd grade mentality and can find that information on their own. Not cool posting personal info on a public thread. And by the way, this isn't just about meastro. As said before there are many things. Take the min line value in the contract. If the company can't follow that alone, then we have a problem. We can't just give DS the keys. I feel for you if you are getting furloughed, I really do. However, unless you are on the cusp you are probably going to get furloughed even if the union were discussing this with the company. Other options aren't going to keep 291 people from all getting furloughed. Yes, a few might get spared, but it's not going to be 200 + people. Sorry.