View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 12:26 AM
inky13
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2008
Position: 737

For the DAB Flight Instructor Position:
FAA Certified Flight Instructor, Airplane Single engine land, Instrument Airplane. Aircraft piloting skills including familiarity with and ability to perform required flight maneuvers and procedures. Knowledge of and ability to apply effective instructional technique in the classroom and in flight. Knowledge of appropriate Federal Aviation Regulations and University Academic, administrative, operational procedures and requirements. Ability to work well under pressure in fast-paced and noisy environment while exercising sound judgment at all times. Must hold a current FAA Medical Certificate.

IP I - FAA Certified Flight Instructor/Instrument CFI, CFII Airplane, Single Engine Land (no degree required). Starting hourly wage $14.00.

IP II - FAA Certified Flight Instructor/Instrument CFI, CFII Airplane, Single Engine Land. Starting hourly wage $15.77.

IP III - FAA Certified Flight Instructor/Instrument CFI, CFII, MEI, Airplane Single and Multiengine; Instrument Airplane. Minimum 750 hours Dual Given*. Starting hourly wage $18.28.

IP IV - FAA Certified Flight Instructor/Instrument CFI, CFII, MEI, Airplane Single and Multiengine; Instrument Airplane. Three years experience as a Certified Flight Instructor and 1200 hours Dual Given*. Starting hourly wage $22.05.

* Dual Given may be any combination of simulator or flight time. A Bachelor's Degree is required for any full-time employee in the IP-II, IP-III, and IP-IV classifications. Relevant aviation experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree at the discretion of the University. A Master's Degree is required for the IP-4 classification. Relevant aviation experience may be substituted for a Master's Degree at the discretion of the University.
For PRC Instructor Position:
IP I - FAA Certified Flight Instructor/Instrument CFI, CFII Airplane, Single Engine Land (no degree required). Starting hourly wage $14.28.

IP II - FAA Certified Flight Instructor/Instrument CFI, CFII Airplane,Single Engine Land. Starting hourly wage $16.08

IP III - FAA Certified Flight Instructor/Instrument CFI, CFII, MEI, Airplane Single and Multiengine; Instrument Airplane. Minimum 750 hours Dual Given*. Starting hourly wage $18.65
IP IV - FAA Certified Flight Instructor/Instrument CFI, CFII, MEI, Airplane Single and Multiengine; Instrument Airplane. Three years experience as a Certified Flight Instructor and 1200 hours Dual Given*. Starting hourly wage $22.49.
I know the PRC rates are current. I don't know if they updated the DAB rates.