View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 05:26 AM
p3pilot
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2005
Position: HC-130H A/C

Just received this today at 0824 on the Monday after I sent my application in on Saturday. Quick turn around. Seems standard but at least I now that they received it.Now the waiting starts for the call.

Dear Candidate

Thank you for your interest in a Pilot opportunity within NetJets Aviation, Inc. We are honored that you consider our company the type of organization that would provide you with an exciting and challenging career opportunity. At NetJets Aviation, Inc. we are proud of our ability to align individual qualifications with the requirements of our positions.

Upon review of your background and qualifications, you will receive communication in regard to the status of your application. In the meantime, we invite you to continue visiting our website at NetJets Global Landing.

We wish you the best of success in your career endeavors.

Sincerely,

NetJets Recruiting Team

NetJetsŪ Inc. is a Berkshire Hathaway company. NetJets created the fractional industry in 1986 giving individuals and business all the benefits of whole aircraft ownership and more at a fraction of the cost. We fly more than 390,000 flights annually to more than 173 countries, with more than 750 aircraft under management.