View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 01:42 PM
A320fumes
Ben Salley

Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: Left

Originally Posted by Spaceman Spliff View Post
Has it occurred to you, 320fumes, that there may be more important issues at stake for our country than what's best for a few thousand pilots?

Spliff:

Very respectfully, before this thread gets closed. I certainly have considerred that. I'm not afraid of the terrorist, that separates me from most people in my tax bracket. I'm more concerned about America not being the America that I grew up in. I do believe that G.W. did much more damage than Osama did. I do believe in diplomacy prior to unilateral military action. I do believe in unilateral military action, if it benefits our country. I've got a few Air -Medals and over 1,500 days in the middle-East that has influenced my opinion. I believe that the wealthiest Americans have increased their wealth exponentially, while the average Americana's qol has taken a turn for the worst during the last 7 years. I made more as an F/O in 2001 than I make as a Captain now. I've been to Gitmo, Iraq and even Iran in the past 7 years; and am proud to say that the Islamic extremist don't scare me. We could have / should have defeated them by the end of 2002. IMHO OUR extremist have hurt us much more. Not calling you names or questioning your intelligence. Just voicing MY opinion, I think I've earned the right.

Last edited by A320fumes; 09-17-2008 at 01:48 PM.