View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 01:58 PM
Dubes
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2008

Reply to: @netscape.net
Telephone: +*7 *3 728 6010

Compliments, with genuine, sincere Intentions I seek to make contact with you and acquaint myself with you for mutual benefit towards overcoming a Dilemma regarding certain funds left behind in an Investment Account by a Deceased client of a Bank here in South-Africa.

I have contacted you for the Following Reasons;
[1] Your Country has good investment climate.
[2] As an Official I cannot enter claims of this money in my name as it must be released to a foreign partner/Foreign Beneficiary.
[3] Please if not interested, discard this Letter in order to safeguard this money, this is why I have not given the Bank Name, or name of the deceased Owner.
FACTS OF THIS PROPOSAL
The sum of Money involved in this Dormant Account is £5,218,140.25(FIVE MILLION TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTEEN THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY BRITISH POUNDS).
I will inform you of your percentage after I receive a Favorable and positive feedback from you.

Please provide me with
[1] Your Full Names
[2]Your Address
[3] Your Telephone Number,
[4] Your Age
[5] Your Occupation
I will get in touch with you afterwards; this proposal is for Mutual Financial Benefit.
Thank you and Best Regards,

----------------------------

I got this email a while back, and it cracks me up. Especially reason number one. I had no idea the US was such a great place to invest money into when our market has been doing so well

By the way, why would I be given a price in British Pounds when the national currency of South Africa is the Rand?