Thread: Citation X pay
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 04:27 PM
thebignickey
On Reserve

Joined APC: May 2006

Thanks all for the useful information

My dad is a Pilot for AA flying the 757 and 767 he had prior law enforcement training and was one of the first sent to New Mexico for training to carry guns in the cockpit and has been doing so for some time now he has a 40. cal colt I think it is so if there are any real terrorist who are looking on this sight think twice before entering the cockpit

My dad has been around the block after getting his ppl and so on he was flying charter in 310s and 210s while working on his A&P he went on to fly some 3500 hr on 185s on floats all over the US then on to eastern metro after it went belly up he went on to Simmons airlines which became American eagle and then about 6-7 years ago they had a flow through program to American and has been flying for them since and has been through it all from flying people to the most remote places on small lakes, shutting down an engine on a twin otter, being hijacked on a jet stream, and fixing a 767 in the Caribbean

I plan on flying a large variety of aircraft at this point I would like to end up flying the X but as time goes on that may change but I need a plan as to which to go buy I think of it as my checklist. I have been working at an Aircraft shop for 6 months now and my dad and I are rebuilding a Cessna 210M on I guess I am he is just coming by and looking over my work but it will be a nice plane to get the rest of my ratings in.