View Single Post
Old 07-22-2006, 01:57 PM
dutch747
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2006
Position: C-172 FO

Originally Posted by Humus1343
You must be s... H.., have you ever needed a job? Do you support a family? Have you ever thought you had it made? Do you always think that you are better than the person next to you? Man I dont want to sound hostile but the entire industry has tanked; are you immune? Can you contemplate that one day you could find your Emminance in a situation that thousands have found themselves? Could you? You cannot be that naive. Man I NEED A JOB, IS THAT SO WRONG. Can you offer anything but Arrogance/ Ignorance? Man please. We are in this together. Do not forget that! LOL. Humus

Tradewinds is definately a bottom feeder. They furlough frequently and I have heard from a lot of guys that work there that they have trouble getting a paycheck on a regular basis. The flying is spuradic, planes are falling apart, and the pay is terrible. They recently had a plane go off the end of the runway in S. America. If I were you I'd try Southern. Pay is not that good but they take care of their crews. Also I'd even look at Kollitta before Tradewinds. If your without choice or have an opportunity to get on with tradewinds than do what you have to do. Just keep in mind that you will probably get furloughed, and you won't be doing a lot of flying.