Gets Weekends Off
machz990
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Jul 2006
  • Position
    777 CAP
It's unfortunate that once again the burden of proof is on us. We all know what the accepted practice was for years until one day someone in the company woke up and decided to change it.

I rode this one hard about a year ago and there are threads on here that I started and/or contributed to. I also gave all the info I had, mainly emails, (never kept any paper copies or copies of the electronic expense reporting system just prior to FOX after they were closed) to Contract Enforcement but not much happened. Bigger fish to fry.

I'm glad to see renewed interest in this topic but unfortunately I don't have any documentation to provide of the many, many times I was able to submit the Corp. travel email with my expense report and get the accepted fare raised based on the increased fare that Corp. travel had to pay. Many on SIBA a few years ago when we had the Delta contract and accepted fares were ridiculously low, are quite familiar with the process. The company has all the data on their computers but once again we have to prove it exists.

I also just noticed today when I went and looked at my old FOX reports that go back to 09/2007 that the few expense reports in 07 that accepted fares were adjusted higher ,when I provided input, have been corrected back to the accepted fare way after the fact. The expense reports were closed and settled using the higher submitted fare as the accepted fare but now indicate they were corrected? A couple are still in there that may have slipped through the cracks but those were previously submitted to Contract Enforcement.