Gets Weekends Off
TurboFan
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Apr 2008
  • Position
    A320 FO
First off, this will be my last post on this subject. I think I have made my argument quite well. It's obvious you're just resorting to lies and slander in a vain attempt to prove your point.

Quote: You paid Mesa management for flight and RJ FTD training to get a lower paying job, and now you want to recommend that to others as a good way to join this profession. Good recommendation.
If you actually read the thread that you quoted me from, which for anyone that would like to fact check this themselves is the http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/re...e-1st-job.html thread, you would have seen the following direct quote from me:

Quote: Let me make two things perfectly clear:
1. I would NOT recommend MAPD right now due to the state of the airline industry and the apparent declining quality of the school.
So your entire post was misleading and flat out wrong. Your lying, plain and simple. You seem to put a lot of words in my mouth by saying things like:

Quote: but after being there two years you still love it!
I've never said I've "love[d]" any part of working for Mesa, again, putting words in my mouth which you seem to do in every post.

For the sake of others who want this thread back I'm done with the argument, I think we've both made our points quite clear.

You can have the last word, just try to make it fact based as opposed to speaking for me and making crazy accusations which aren't true.