View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 11:10 PM
FliFast
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2006
Position: I was acquired, Not Hired

AA73,

HAAAA !! Goood post.

You may have my 5 1/2 year furlough and all the little goodies that are associated with it. Prior to my present job, I would have gladly taken your spot. Some of us have been furloughed for almost 8 years, tell me true, you would rather be out of work for 8 years and then come back to this great and wonderful job after maybe a 15 year furlough. You get a yawn, a fart, and a burp for that statement.

I've always held you in high regard for being a NAAtive pilot. I honestly think someone stole your APC password and posted the above message.

Any contract negotiated between the APA and AMR affects all pilots on the AA seniority list whether active or furloughed. Do you disagree ?

Many American Airlines pilots don't even know they acquired and pummeled TWA and it's pilots. And so, when it comes time for macro issues such as a collective bargaining agreement they are clueless that TWA pilots that were screwed by you and your APA will be affected by any future contracts no matter what. Negotiated staffing levels defined in a contract directly affect furloughed employees and their recall. Pay rates for new equipment could indirectly affect furloughees as part of a give and take deal to recall membership by the union.

Funny, how when someone defends his pilot group against arrogance he's called a broken record, and when you guys proclaim how AMR is being arrogant you guys are our saviors. Hypocritcal to say the least.

I think I just got a little vomit and on my new white shoes..thanks.

All issues aside, Happy Holidays to you, 7576, and AAFLyer and your families,

FF

Last edited by FliFast; 12-02-2008 at 11:18 PM. Reason: I Spelled "Fart" wrong.