View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 03:10 PM
Cubdriver

Joined APC: May 2006
Position: ATP, CFI etc.

Your timeline assumes he was not already accepted to med school by 9/11, which I do not think he ever said anything about that. He may come back on here and claim that he was already done with the MCAT and accepted to a med school by 9/11 and was perhaps ready for his first semester by Sept. 2001. It seems compressed, but it still seems workable to me. I could have missed something and I have been only half-following TM's posts over the months, but if he got hired at a clinic last year I still think it could have happened.

I will say this though, he failed to even begin to come up with a plausible answer to my rebuttal of his misuse of the article on doctors that are negative here. I personally do not care if he is real or not, but he tends to make high-flying statements without backing them up. All real doctors are trained in statistics and know how to do empirical research- I was in a premed curriculum at one point so I know. One can only take it as disingenuous that he will not use his knowledge to support his claims if he is a real doctor.