Line Holder
fishguy79
Line Holder
close
  • Joined APC
    Nov 2008
  • Position
    767 FO
Quote: Well, as a Delta pilot the results are interesting. I really looks like it favored Delta big time in fairness and let NW get a foot in the door.

Just for info, I was 38.335% up from the bottom at the Delta list and moved up to 38.625% on the combined list. I did not get the big pay raise NW did but and we were able to fence our 777 from NW pilots for 5 years.

For now I did ok and as a whole I think the Delta pilots were treated well. The NW pilots did not all get put at the bottom because the Delta pilots hired after 14 apr 08 on the bottom of the list. They did not get their DOH. They got a small amount of pull and plug.

Again, I know everyone won't be happy among the Delta pilots but it came out more in our favor in a major way which compensates the lack of the pay increase.

As it settles in things will emerge but wee will see.

Cheers
I have to think the lack of fences on the 75/76/A330 is a win for junior NWA guys. If you compare lists, it seems to me(a dal guy), NWA list is very stratified by seniority while more Junior DAL guys have better relative seniority everywhere. As an early 01 hire, I could hold a line at everybase on every equipment except 765 and 777 which I cannnot hold. My same relative postiion at NWA is a DC9FOB.

The misleading guidance DALPA used during voting (no bump not flush) was at best naive but more like a lie. They knew asap after SOC we where going to be shifting airframes all over the place which means massive displacements/rebidding after SOC. With no fences on the equipment, I have to belive a large portion of the DC9 FO's will be migrating to the 75/76.

How am I wrong?