View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 06:08 PM
Cipollini
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jun 2008
Position: CE680

Originally Posted by aa73 View Post
You also missed the part of "I am an ex TWA pilot and I will whine for the rest of my life telling everyone my sob story until they're blue in the face, and even then I'm gonna continue whining because, well, I'm owed a lot of sympathy due to the fact that I've had a miserable career at an airline that was on the verge of collapse and even though I got bought out - oops, I mean, acquired - I should have had date of hire despite the fact that my airline was one tenth the size of AA and my career expectations basically amounted to 767 CA making one third what most other airlines were paying, but that doesn't matter, (excuse me... sob sob NOSE BLOW sob) I am still owed date of hire at what was once the world's largest airline so I'm going to keep whining until you give me at least a retraction of all the mean things you said about me because that was just SO MEAN!"

Is this the sort of "professional and civilized" behavior you were referring to a few pages back?

Your post is condescending and frankly not accurate regarding the size of the airlines and the pay structures. Add to that the fact that the TWA proposal was not for date of hire and you really have stated nothing of substance.

People need to tone it down a bit on both sides of the argument. You keep making these claims of always taking the high road while lobbing in cheap shots of your own. You can't have it both ways.