View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 08:12 PM
Deuce130
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2005
Position: 777 FO

Originally Posted by Fly Dawg 11 View Post
Trips ARE being dropped in open time but they are also being picked up within minutes. I've seen this several times within the past few days while trying to pick up extra trips. A lot of us crew members (myself included) have been trying to get it while we can ... we're just trying to keep our standard of living. I'm not going to get on here and lie about not picking up M/U, VLT or DRF, etc., as we all know many crew members pick up extra trips but dare not say they do, so if none of you agree with me then so be it. Remember, there's a recession going on ... not just within the airline industry but also with the auto industries, housing markets and many other unfortunates. I feel fortunate to have a job because many of those folks don't. And during these dire times, there is no way I'm going to start bashing FedEx - all in all it's still a good company to work for. As for ALPA helping us out, well ... 'nuf said. Good luck to all of us and the other workers at FedEx.
So many things wrong with this post I don't even know where to begin. Guys like you are why we won't have the cohesiveness to weather this storm. Trying times are when people's true colors show - and yours are showing. Hopefully guys like you are few and far between.

Last edited by Deuce130; 01-03-2009 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Clarity