View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 01:04 PM
alfaromeo
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2008

Originally Posted by NuGuy View Post
Heyas guys,

Thanks for the info on the training. How are you guys notified for CQ? Does it show up in the computer? I know you can designate "must have off days"...how is that done?

Also, if you are based in ATL, do you still get a PS pass to training (assuming training is in ATL)? Or are you on your own for that? At NWA, we self-list positive space to training with no real interaction from training scheduling. The only thing you need to do is call and verify your hotel location (we have in MSP). Whats the DAL procedure?

Question about deadheading: At NWA, we get our locator numbers in ACCESS (our version of DBMS). We can use those to check in online or at a kiosk to get our boarding passes (or change seats if we want). There's always the gate, but it's a lot better to avoid the line. Since we're all going to probably be doing a lot of deadheading, I figured this would be good to know.

If you don't want to post it here, that's cool..but send me a PM if you can help...

Nu
You enter your CQ "Golden days" on the computer, you get a notification when you are up for your training cycle to help remind you. I forget about 90% of the time anyway.

I think you get PS passes to CQ training, but no hotel (you do get a hotel for upgrade training). I am not based in ATL so someone else will have to help you on that.

You can do the same thing on Travelnet and delta.com. If you are deadheading, the reservation will be a generic "Crew" listing. You can go on Travelnet, go to the Company Business tab, and then enter your rotation (pairing) data. You will then be listed by name on the reservation, and you will get your record locator.

If you are going to training, it will already be in your name and you can see your record locator (look under the "My Reservations" tab.

After you have your record locator, you can go online at delta.com and input your first name, last name, and record locator and then you can change your seats just like a real passenger. I don't think you can check in online with a postive space seat, I have always had to use the kiosk when I get to the airport.

Hope this helps.