Thread: Penair News
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 10:54 PM
clearandcold
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2008
Position: Cessna 205

Originally Posted by ks4life View Post
Do you really think the Penair bashers are Era pilots? Surely, you can't be that dense. You don't think that Era really gives a ****** about us. I don't care about them so why would they worry about us. They have jobs, mortgages, and families. I don't think any of them are lame enough to waste their day on a forum thread for an airline that does not employ them. Are you wasting your time on Era threads? Come on, pull your head out!

Penair bashers are Penair pilots who are disgruntled and unhappy with their jobs. We don't like where we work or for whom we work.

If you are not management then you must have a Penair koolaid i.v. going. You seem completely blind about the company for which you work.

Well, maybe you are just worried that the second floor is watching and you don't want to be a member of the third round of lay-offs. Oh yeah, the third round is only a short time away.

By the way, are we really in such a desperate situation that Penair is asking us to take unpaid leave? Does that really save any money? Ten pilots taking a week off might save ten grand. How bout we try cancelling a few trips when the weather is questionable? One missed in SNP with the Saab probably costs five grand. What's the phrase, dropping dollars to pick up pennies? Or maybe we could get rid of ramp middle management? Or maybe Al? Or maybe one of the countless Penair employees that does nothing all day?
I was wondering about this. I know someone that worked there and they mentioned how they tried 4 days in a row to make it in to a certain airport with no luck. 5K is pretty expensive to go and take a look.