View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 04:12 PM
74Green
On Reserve

Joined APC: Aug 2007
Position: A300, Left,Right,Jump

First of all folks, we definately do not have the WHOLE story here. Any Inspector would be able to go into SPAS database and see that she has a valid medical. This person then goes onto say that she called and that her calls are being ignored? It might take more than a day for the Inspector to get back to her as I am sure he is busy looking at other issues as well. A "letter" is going out? what an LOI? (Letter of Investigation) so what, your not required to respond, it is just your chance to explain formally or provide additional info to clear any unresolved questions.Or a Letter of Warning? I highly doubt an inspector would process this when that airman has a valid medical. She might get a talking too, but thats about it. Especially since she actually did end up having it in her posession. This not an uncommon situation.

2nd of all. You can file an ASAP or NASA form all day long, but if the inspector is there to witness the non-compliance, it does not matter. Worst case scenario is that she gets an LOW (Letter of Warning) which is only Administrative Action. I doubt it will even come to this.

Last edited by 74Green; 03-04-2009 at 04:24 PM.