View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 05:08 PM
JNYVEGAS
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Default Sec-Treas Message

From the message tonight from the Sec-Treas. I will not post it as I think I probably should not but you all have read it......

Let me get this straight.....we as a pilot force will never, ever deliver 25-35% of the packages that we are "contracted" to fly. We have no driven reason to do such....do we? We all have families to feed, mortgages to pay, and other bills. We do our job to the best of our abilities because we are professionals in all we do. We may have gripes, *****es and complaints, but we are payed (and pretty well I may add) to do our job. We do not know, the gum-shoes, brown-shoes or any other military jargon, think is the smartest way for "our" company to make a profit. Sorry guys, the job is to make a profit which we support every day and every night. We do it day in and day out, night in and night out. We are all unhappy about where we are today. We are not happy, nor is the company, in where we find our economy. We have a strong company. We are A STRONG UNION OF PILOTS. Lets keep it that way but look past the blinders and hope we (the Association) and management can find a good way for "ALL OF US" to prosper and succeed.
Dudes and Dudettes....things are only going to get worse, IMHO. I have no answers better than anyone else's.....cooperation seems to be a better defense than not in these horrible economic times.

Fire At Will (Which One's Will????)

Vegas