View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 05:26 AM
bluebravo
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: G2 gear slammer

Originally Posted by SmoothOnTop View Post

Today, the government's leader takes a massive jet from andrews to columbus, ohio to deliver from a spending spree from our tax money (they call it the stimulus law) a $ 1.25 M check to keep 27 peace officers employed.

That works out to roughly 45 K each, less benefits about a gross salary of $ 30 K for only 1 year...
Not only did he take the god ole' 74' but he took 2 C-17's and marine one with him. Why he couldn't take the 757 I dont know.

Originally Posted by wizepilot View Post
What about the deal with Nancy Pelosi not liking the Citation (I think) she took on a flight from DC to California, and had to re-fuel from what I understand. She was so incensed at this, that she demanded that from now on she takes a private chartered 757 to travel in. BY HERSELF! No government waste there folks!
Yeah she was actually flying a G5 back and forth to CA. since she is on the short list for president in her position, she has to have secret service protection. She claimed with the SS and and her staff, the G5 wasn't big enough! SO she petition'd to get use of the 75' Thats disgusting!

Last edited by bluebravo; 03-12-2009 at 10:45 AM.