View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 10:53 AM
jonesark
On Reserve

Joined APC: May 2009
Default To FedEx pilots....

I'm about to begin my aviation career this summer in flight school, I can't explain how excited I am about becoming a professional pilot. It has been a dream of mine! I currently live in Memphis, TN and know that Fedex is based out of here (fedex planes fly over my apt about every 10 secs)!!! The question I had was if anyone on here lives in memphis and is a pilot for fedex that could meet up with me and give me a tour of fedex, kind of let me shadow you and see what it is like to be a fedex pilot. Sometimes I just go out to the memphis airport and watch planes takeoff and land!! I would be willing to do whatever to get an opportunity to hang out with one of you guys and learn the ropes!! I know I have a long way to go, but I just can't get enough of it and spending some time at the airport would be awesome!! I'm a good listener and easy to get along with young man, it would be an honor to get to learn from someone who is where I strive to be in many years I'm sure!! Let me know if anyone would like to help me fulfill a dream!! Thanks guys!!

David