View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 11:47 AM
grdprox
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2009
Position: Clear Right 320

Originally Posted by tpersuit View Post
There are some RAH pilots on here that are effectively posting to get each of these threads closed. They post things to get people off the original topic of what is going on and the pay that they will get for flying the 190's. By doing this they cause the thread to drift and get locked.

If I were the mods I would not lock these threads, a few RAH pilots are intentionally trying to get them locked so they just disappear after a few days.
Understood, but when I say "going nowhere fast" I mean exactly that. No matter what we all say or do not say about the matter at hand is fruitless. They ARE going to fly those planes whether WE like it or not. They have NO say in the matter. We can say don't bid for them (190), sick out, etc. but the fact of the matter is they have little choice or say in the matter. All we can do is support ALL of our pilot brothers/sisters at all the affected mis-managed entities, voice our opinions to unions and management and pray, no work towards a cure. Constant bickering at each others companies or rank doesn't get us "anywhere fast" I do not agree with what is happening at RAH and it seems like the pilots there don't either. That horse has been beaten in many closed threads.