View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 05:38 AM
s10an
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: EMB-145 FO

Originally Posted by ehe2 View Post
Rumor has it that only 60% of Trans States Pilots have placed a vote regarding an authorized strike. Voting closes on June 10th!!! I have personally heard captains say that they just threw out the letter from the union, not even realizing or caring that personal voting information was included. This is CARELESS!!! This is one of the contributing factors to why Trans States is the ******************** Hole that it is today! Let me remind you that we are an airline and we set standards for the industry and we are currently less mesa rates!!! Listen to your Union officials and trust them through this CBA negotiating process and cast your vote before it's too late. Show UNITY and prove to the company that you will stand together as fellow pilots to get what we deserve. I am highly dissapointed in the lack of turnout for such an important point in Trans States pilot history!!! If you have not voted-SHAME ON YOU!
Before you start bashing the pilots for not voting you should know that the union reps (P2P) said that if you are on the fence about voting yes or no, then don't vote.

I was also told that if 60% (all voting pilots) vote YES, is better than having 100% of pilots voting with a 60/40 split.

And yes I did vote.