View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 05:42 AM
selcal
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2009

Originally Posted by mregan View Post
I must be honest, this is ridiculous, the majority of the guys/gals i fly w are overweight and dont workout....bottom line..... they eat like s--t and dont take care of themselves....i read APC alot and take into consideration/ learn from a lot of the posts but i gotta speak out here.... im big into fitness and eating healthy..... i very rarely buy food / go out to eat on overnights, yes i do go out and have "refreshments" however i stick to my clean eating habits and cook and pack all my meals, bfast, lunch and dinner... i see what flight crews eat and its **** poor... spending $8 on Wendys or Moes doesnt cut it, its **** food that doesnt help ur body or make you that sharp. Couple that w being tired cause you re on leg 4 of 5 wont help you either, you need to A workout, or B eat healthy or C BOTH! do yourself a favor and do both....like i always say its 20% in the gym and 80% what you eat and you will see results....there are long overnights to workout (if the hotel gym sucks) then go for a run but lets be serious sometimes we cant alwyas workout every overnight cause they are too short, but at least get a good meal in ya......at my airline according to a flight attendant friend of mine in her reccurent they had a powerpoint of the last 3 fatal accidents and what the crew had to eat that day and it was mindblowing, ............cookkies, peanuts....nothing according to her....so do urself a favor and make the extra effort to bring at least some healthy food or try to get a workout in because it does helkp let me tell ya...anyways take it for what its worth
Just for fun, what do you pack for the avg. 4 day?