View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 04:10 PM
cubflyer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: Waiting for retirements

Originally Posted by Truman_Sparks View Post
If the company that writes your check, thus supporting the roof over your head and putting food in your belly, says the company policy is to wear pink bunny slippers - you wear freakin pink bunny slippers!

It never ceases to amaze me that pilots are the only group that choose to think it is OK to ignore the policy of the company that they work for. If you get hired at a company and they say you wear tan pants and a blue button down to work, that is what you wear. You don't show up wearing a red golf shirt because you don't like blue button downs. I have had a lot of differnt kind of jobs, and I wore what they told me too. Why is this different? Cause the hats don't look cool or they mess up your hair? Maybe A Rod should show up at third base without his hat! Or, why stop at the hat. Black dress shoes are uncomfortable, so wear some Nike sneakers. Shorts and flip flops are pretty comfortable. Why not wear those?
Someone has a case of the "mondays".....You need more "Flare" on your uniform!!!