Thread: Crj vs. Erj
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 09:26 PM
dojetdriver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: DD->DH->RU/XE soon to be EV

Originally Posted by avi8tor4life View Post
Ok for those of us going into the regionals, please put the two planes against each other. Canadair vs Embraer. What to like about them, what to hate about them.
Go to that "other" forum and do a search. This topic has been beat to death endlessly.

However, I figure about 3 pages of the standard pi$$ing contest of who thinks they fly the best RJ. Sad really, a bunch of guys thinking that their RJ is better than the other one. Go to a bar and try telling girls that the RJ that you don't get paid anywhere near enough to fly is better than the other one. See how much tail that gets you.

Let me repeat that, it doesn't matter. They both pay crap. One may do this better, one may do that better. What may be faster, one may be slower. One can go higher, one can't go as high (again, it doesn't matter). One particular model of one has chronic zero fuel weight problems. One has "old school" avionics. One may be more comfy, one may be less comfy. And my personal favorite, "well, at least you can see out the passenger windows in the XXX".

God, like it all matters to the guys that fly them for substandard wages.

Last edited by dojetdriver; 10-22-2006 at 09:35 PM.