View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 12:19 PM
Kooky
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: MD

Originally Posted by FDXLAG View Post
I am sure that is what he means. Prior to FOX taking over the expense accounts you could use the higher of the accepted fare or the actual fare (assuming a scheduled ticket was bought). Many examples of this. The help code on the pre-FOX electronic expense report stated this. We gave it back when DT in contract enforcement decided it wasn't worth fighting for.

I actually gave the union proof of the company adjusting my bank up after they purchased my scheduled ticket and then decreasing my bank after I deviated (don't tell busboy I double booked), a clear violation of the contract. The unions response was Gungho until it got to the CE desk. Grievance not filed because the company and the union are in Secret negotiations to resolve this issue. I hope they resolve it soon I have been holding my breath in excess of 2 years.

If you notice now the bank does not go up when they buy a higher scheduled ticket just the "approved fare". That is their little way of working around the CBA. HoHum says DT.
Our grievance office has the Stockholm Syndrome. They are basically a bunch of toothless tigers who have been there too long and need to go!!!! Try calling them. They will try to talk you out of your complaint. TIME FOR A CHANGE THERE. Start with CB.