Old 01-13-2010, 06:53 AM
frankwasright
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007

Originally Posted by Rightseat Ballast View Post
Well, if you actually slow down and read my post, you will see that in no way did my theoretical proposal put all YX and F9 pilots at the top of the list, nor would all be entitled to captain spots. And as for Stockholm syndrome, that entails sympathizing with your captor/oppressor, and YX and F9 are in no way captors in this whole mess. Fairness requires empathy to some degree, and I am not apologetic for that.
Actually,you did-right here:

"That is how the top of the list would look. Mostly Midwest and Frontier guys at the top, with the eldest RAH lifers speckled in. In general though, RAH and Lynx captains would be beneath Midwest and frontier captains. "

Unacceptable.No way,no how.YX was within days of shutting down,so THAT was your "career expectations"-unemployment.To do otherwise is a "windfall" for YX pilots and we will not have it.Frontier,not so much,but they WERE in bankruptcy.I'm well aware of "Stockholm Syndrome"-YX pilots bash your pilot group daily and you say "Oh,please Mr. YX pilot,have my seniority,you deserve it ! I'm just a po' lil' regional pylette !" Bull !