Thread: The Best of APC
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 09:16 AM
vagabond
Administrator

Joined APC: May 2006
Position: C-172

Duck (I promise not to call you Toilet any longer), there is nothing hard about the categories. I expect much more from a 24 year old CFI who has a credit score of 742!

Thank you everyone for contributing. Although we have a small sample size, the consensus seems to be the Cargo guys have the most interesting names and avatars. It must be from all that night flying with boxes and a lack of meaningful human contact. I have to say though that ToiletDuck is pretty creative. Too cute, even though I have no idea what it means.

An interesting avatar is groovinaviator's Mach 1 in a Tampico. That is way cool, man.

In the funny post category, there appears to be a neck and neck race between calcapt and MD11Fr8Dog. We'll let a few more posts come along before declaring a winner.

favila008, I am bound by the code of judicial conduct and the avatar I had in mind to use would be considered inappropriate.

Finally, kudos to Hot Sexy Lover Dude for a classy operation. Thanks for letting us express ourselves. It beats chemical intervention, therapy or incarceration.