View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 02:58 PM
ToiletDuck
Che Guevara

Joined APC: Aug 2005

Originally Posted by Yabadaba View Post
Let me spell it out clearer for you... Our first class was Jan/07 and your most Jr CA was hired Jan/07... so if we were integrated based on DOH our Sr pilots could bid for the next upgrades and possibly get it? The previous poster said all of lynx was hired after all of the RAH pilots were hired. Maybe when the bulk of FO's were hired... but not all below the most Jr RAH FO. The first 2 classes averaged 8+ yrs 121 but were tired of commuting. So now we are all to be FO's and commute to the East coast? No thanks.

So you guys agree ALL Midwest pilots should get DOH too?
Don't make the mistake that I'm talking about how I think integration should go. Not voicing my opinion at all. Honestly with my job here, trying to start my side business, and several other things there's simply no way I'd have the time to completely assess the situation. My response was in direct response to yours. For some reason you're mentioning the most junior CA and then saying DOH should be used. I was simply pointing the fact that most FO's here have more longevity than any CA there. You should broaden your scope if DOH is your reasoning.