View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 11:24 AM
enuff
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2009

Originally Posted by TillerEnvy View Post
Hey, try doing some research on contracts signed in the past before you come on here posting stuff that makes you look not very bright. That "original" RAH contract was signed quickly to prevent Bedford from creating an alter Ego airline when he bought the original Shuttle America. BB wanted separate pilot lists so he could get the whipsaw in action.

It's clear you don't know very much about the entire process, so maybe stay out of the conversation until you do. Move on. Thanks.

I know one thing, that as long as your airline grows at the expense of others because of your low cost contract you yourselves will one day go by the wayside when the next guy comes along willing to work for 36 dollars per hour. Just look at Comair. They grew at mainlines expense and when they became to costly the flying moved on to the next lowest bid. But maybe I'm wrong ,maybe their will be no one as foolish as you to sign on to 37 dollar twelve year copilots. You just keep thinking you did the right thing, the rest of us know otherwise. Oh and I already moved on, to an airline that pays its pilots well, has rigs, great work rules, etc. etc. Your welcome.