View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 11:07 AM
dolsanddays
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2007
Position: Keep on Truckin'

Originally Posted by thevagabond View Post
I've always thought date of hire with no bump or flush was fair. However that only being the case when all sides bring aircraft with them. In this situation there aren't going to be a whole lot of Q or 717 seats.
I'm sure you like this idea... You overlook the fact that RAH was involved in the parking of Q's and 717's. This happens while your E-Jet fleet has been growing. Neither the Midwest nor Lynx route structures have gone away. They have been taken over and operated under the Republic system. In addition, this all is happening while other parts of the RAH system are retracting. Already the RAH pilots have achieved a Windfall. They are upgrading and expanding at the expense of other pilot groups. This is why their union doesn't make public statements about the screw job their management performed on the pilots of Lynx or Midwest. The IBT aid and abed the management of RAH in removing pilots and aircraft from the properties and in return they get upgrades and growth. However, I wouldn't expect anything less from a group that has been so taken advantage of by their own management time and time again. RAH pilots complain about how they badly they are treated by their management. Hey Captain Pot meet FO Kettle...

Last edited by dolsanddays; 04-27-2010 at 02:52 PM. Reason: misspelling