Thread: New PPL
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 07:14 PM
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2010
Default New PPL

Hello,

Just a little background about my self before I start asking questions. I am currently a 17 year old (4/21) junior in high school., I received my Private on May 1st and am currently working on my instrument out of KSQL (San Carlos), CA. I fly out of Diamond/Jato Aviation is anyone is familiar, Part 61.

These questions may be to vague, and maybe even not relevant but I appreciate all responses. I am very passionate at becoming a career pilot, military may be an option later, but not my current goal. Due to my age I have to wait after accumulating hours until the appropriate age for whichever license I'm obtaining.

What I am really looking for is the best "route" towards my dream of being a career pilot. When I say this I mean, the best way to spend my money, at my age, which licenses/ratings to get in which order, etc. Again I am not sure if these questions are too "out there" or not detailed enough. Keep in mind I am still new to this forum and learning more and more about the reality of air carriers, etc. INS, CPL, CFI I believe is a must, the order, etc is the question.

Last edited by VCano; 01-08-2018 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Removed name for Hiring Issues