View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 08:11 PM
Nevets
Banned

Joined APC: Dec 2007
Position: EMB 145 CPT

Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
Netvets,

Why don't you tell us what you seem to know? Not one word on the SAPA Forums about this happening but somehow you seem to know more. Could you please share your details if you have them instead of just throwing out innuendo? Facts only, please!
I don't know anything definitively. Its just hearsay. Which is precisely why I said that I "heard" it was happening and why I later specifically asked the question since you implied that it was normal for the owners (airlines) to able to listen to the CVR (which I guess is true of non-union airlines) and then even added that if somehow XJT had quite a stipulation that it would be "something more like 'information gathered from the CVR cannot be used against a pilot' blah, blah, blah... but that would not prohibit the company from actually listening to the CVR." These are the kind of assumptions that I could only admittedly guess you get if your airline indeed listen to CVRs. I also asked because you didn't seem to deny my hearsay when you replied to my post.

I apologize that my post came out as innuendo but those are the only details and facts that I have to share. If it were happening, I doubt there would be anything in the SAPA forums about it, IMHO.

Last edited by Nevets; 05-26-2010 at 08:28 PM.