Old 05-27-2010, 12:17 AM
Aloha Air Pilot
On Reserve

Joined APC: Aug 2009
Default Still waiting...

For those few of us still waiting, I had an interesting email/phone call today. Just a little background--in April, I was given a UAV assignment with a training date of 6 July. After weeks of corresponding with CJ from recall ops on my training dates and forms, I get an email asking abut the progress of filling out a form. I told them that CJ was handling it and they told me that CJ was sick and won't be back until next week. So the TSgt says he will handle my orders and asks me if my assignment requires training (uh, yeah) and when I want to start. He had no clue as to what my assignment was and what was in my personnel folder. I was so angry I told him I would have to call him back later. I have spent two months now coordinating a training slot and working on the orders only to have to talk to a new guy who has no clue what my situation is. I would not be so concerned except for the fact that my start date is 6 July and I should be in place a couple of weeks before that time. I have no time to sell my house or prepare to move my family. Oh, yeah, I applied in July 09. I am a bit frustrated to say the least. Any advice from the recall veterans?