View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 02:13 AM
captjns
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: B-737NG preferably in first class with a glass of champagne and caviar

Originally Posted by AKASHA View Post
Why is that suspicious? Its not unusual for a recruiting company to withhold information. Its in their interest to do so because they charge a fee to recruit pilots. Thats how the business works. They could give you all the information up front and then you don't need them anymore.

I was recruited for a flying job in India in the same fashion. I am in the ACASS database and they have called for several opportunities. But all they would tell me up front was the job was in Asia.

Don't smear a legitimate recruiting company based on your lack of knowledge in this area and your unfounded fear.
With the volumes amounts of applications to complete on the internet, sometimes without success due to their network server error, I have never found it necessary to waste my time with leads to nowhere. reputable contacting companies should not be averse to share information with a prospective applicant… but that’s my opinion.

By the way, I agree… ACASS… a pretty good class act.