View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 08:23 PM
Pilot Error
On Reserve

Joined APC: Aug 2008
Position: Soon to be a LAMA member/widget in training
Default Delta Interview Format

Hello APC!

I am fortunate enough to have an upcoming interview with Delta. It is my dream to work for DAL and I can’t wait for the chance. However, I have conflicting information regarding the actual format of the interview. I know that it is a two day process that consists of:

Day 1
Technical Questions
Panel Interview
Cognitive Exam

Day 2
Medical
Pysch Eval
MMPI True/False Test

I’m looking for more information on the Technical Questions. Not on what the questions are (although that would be great) but the format in which they are given, and how many tests you must take. I have heard there is one 42 question test. I have also heard there is a 90 question test followed by a 20 question test. I have a very limited time before my interview and would like to maximize my chances by studying the relevant material. (I do have the enclosed study guide from Delta but it is very broad) I would especially enjoy hearing from anyone who has had a recent interview.

For those APC’ers who are more gifted in the posting world, if this post violates any of Delta’s policies please feel free to let me know and we can have a Mod delete it.